Seo Marketing 101 For New Internet Marketers

Todays question is What is Viral Marketing. You hear this term a lot of times and it sounds good. But what really exactly is it? I have spent some time researching it and I decided to use some viral marketing. Guess where??? Right here on this very blog. Ive got some really cool data that I want to share & its coming from the blog. Now Im going to share with you 3 things about viral marketing that I think you can apply that will work. I will talk about how they work & how I implemented them.

3) If an Email Data Lists contains a lot of people who do not want to receive solicitations then your webhost will receive a lot complaints. Then they will terminate your service. It will not matter if you have a shared server, VPS or dedicated server. A list with complainers in it is like rat poison. Rat poison contains 95% good food. It is the other 5% that will kill you.

Create an email database of the visitors to your site. For example; to get the free e-book just enter your name and email address. Ask if they would like to receive your fantastic monthly newsletter. The best way to keep them subscribed to this is to give them one free fantastic piece of knowledge that they find beneficial to them. Personalise the newsletter. Have interesting content.

Whether you want to make extra money at home, or pursue a successful business of your own, it doesn’t happen by accident. If you want to be one of the biggest successes in affiliate marketing, follow in the footsteps of someone who has already done it. Sign up for their email list; watch carefully everything they do. Then, just duplicate!

Offer people relevance and value in exchange for their contact information, e.g., special discounts, monthly tips-n-tricks, white papers, etc. Giving away irrelevant freebies builds your opt-in list in the short term, but over the long run, those leads won’t pay off.

Let value take the lead in your marketing. Be clear what you are offering to your customers. At the end of the day, it is your bottom line that matters the most. Keep in mind that everyone else is doing the same thing. What is in it for the other guy? In what way can you improve the quality of life for your prospective customers? Lay it out in the beginning and remind them of it as things progress.

Some tactics will work better than others depending on your industry and target demographics. Fortunately, you don’t have to be a mind-reader to figure out which work best. Simply write up a few different versions of your message, taking a different approach to inducing action in each version.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts
Categories
FREE CONSULTATION
CONSULTATION

Get Free Estimate

Contact Form